ensa Instructor training
Thank you for your interest in the ensa instructor training. You meet the requirements for admission to the instructor training if you
• have a valid ensa first aid certificate with focus on Adults or Youth.
• can demonstrate didactic skills in adult education.
• have knowledge of mental illness through professional experience or personal involvement.
• have an open attitude towards people with mental illness.
• willing to lead at least three ensa first aid courses per year and to plan and organise them on their own.
To apply for the ensa instructor training, we need the completed application form and your CV. You can submit both documents when registering for one of the basic days below. You have the option of attending the individual modules separately or directly one after the other. If you book the modules as a package, you will receive a discount (see price list).
The review of the application documents usually takes about 1-2 weeks. If we think you are suitable, we will invite you to an online interview where we are open to your questions and introduce you to the role of ensa instructor. Subsequently, you will receive a confirmation whether you have been accepted for the training. Once you confirm your participation, your registration is considered binding.
If you have any questions, please contact Julia Friedli (email@example.com).
Die nächsten Trainings: